In addition to these five core commitments, each signatory will:
– Support child-friendly digital services, and cybersecurity measures to protect systems and platforms used by children.
– Utilize tools and platforms available to ensure that digital innovations support public good.
– Take leadership and proactively promote the cause of child online safety, through innovative approaches for a healthier digital future of society and sanctions to offenders.
– Collaborate with other stakeholders across sectors and industry segments and foster knowledge as well as expertise on addressing the child online safety.
– Support educational campaigns and school courses to train children for online safety.
– Make measurable progress toward the establishment and strengthening of hotlines and helplines to make sure that all children have access to help when they need it (as a victim or with a sexual problem behaviour).
In agreement with this Declaration, after having considered the scope of work, principles, and commitments, based on their organization’s role and mandate, the following representatives have affirmed their respective entity’s commitment to the cause of child online safety and joined the movement: